Coverages (P&C)

Explaining property and casualty insurance

Property and casualty insurance, or P&C insurance as it is commonly used, is a broad term relating to all types of personal or business insurance. In simple terms, it’s insurance coverage that helps protect your assets, including the property you or your business own.

Trucking/Transportation Insurance
Professional & Executive Liability
Worker’s Compensation
Surety Bonds
Excess/Surplus Lines
Home & Auto
Captive Insurance
Is property insurance the same as casualty insurance?

Property in P&C stands for what you would think, property that you own or property that you would like to insure.  Examples include your home, auto, RV, vehicle, motorcycle, gold car, investment property, business property, and any other personal property that is insurable.  

Casualty insurance provides liability protection, which helps protect you or your business if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injuries to others or if you damage another person’s property.  It generally includes liability, vehicle, theft, and worker’s compensation insurance.  In addition, it compensates third parties who file lawsuits or make formal claims against the insured for problems their insurance covers.

Keen Coverage

It is our job to shop multiple insurers on your behalf. We will invest the time to get to know you and your family’s background so that we can offer a full insurance plan.  This includes health, life insurance, long term care, disability, business, and surety policies.